Change Blogger theme to professional responsive theme can create trust in your visitor and they always wanted to come back to your Blog.
In this Blog i will be showing Step-by-Step how you can change your default Blogger theme to Responsive Professional Looking theme.
|Previous Blog||Next Blog|
Let’s Start Changing Blogger Theme
Before Changing the Blogger theme you should have responsive theme with you, which you can download from here.
1 Download Template
1 Click on above Download Button and download ZIP file.
2 Unzip the downloaded file and look for “Ember Blogger Template [Colorlib].xml“
2 Installing the Template
- Now login to Blogger and Click on theme option on left sidebar.
- Now Click on Backup/Restore option at the top right side.
3. Now Click on Browse Button and select the Extracted template.
4. Now Click on Upload Button.
Congratulation you have successfully changed your theme.
3 Setting up Blog Logo
- Now go-to Layout option.
- Now look for Blog Header and click on Edit
3. Now Click on Browse and select the logo you wish to upload.
4. Now you can select the options you want as you required.
5. Now Click on Save and you done with logo.
4 Setting up Post Slider for Blog.
- in the Layout tag look for ” Featured Slider Widget ” and Click on the “Edit” Option.
- In the Content area change the level name as your required.
<object class=”emberslider” data-label=”LABEL NAME” data-count=”Number of Posts” ></object>
3. Now Click on Save and use same Label Name in your post to display.
- In the Layout tab, Look for Main Navigation Menu
- In front of New Site Name Enter your Display Menu Name
3. In Front of New Site URL enter your link
4. Now Click on Add Link
5. if you want to Add sub-menu/ Drop-down option enter the (underscore) _ before write the New Site Name
6. Now Click on Save.
- In the Layout option Look for Ads Section and click on Edit Option
- Now Copy and Paste the Ad code from Ad Network.
- Now Click on Save.
- In the Layout tab look for Author Description
- Click on Edit & Write the Author Description.
- Click on Save.
- In the Layout tab look for Author Social Links
- Click on Edit
- Enter the Social plat form name in from of NEW SITE NAME
- Enter the Social Link in front of NEW SITE URL
- Click on the Save
Congratulations you have successfully customized your Blogger Template.
Still if you have anything Watch the Video given in the Blog.
Don’t forgot to SUBSCRIBE our yotube Channel Manjit Digital Merketing Expert